[Namron] Holiday Cheer

Shalon Reynolds shalon_reynolds at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 29 05:57:12 PST 2008

Lord Lucas and Lady Adelheid would like to invite you to their home on Friday, December 12 from 7:30 - 9:30 p.m. for a WHITE ELEPHANT* / DIRTY SANTA gift exchange. Bring your favorite holdiday treat and come share in the fun.  We promise to provide coffee, hot cocoa, and a yule log on the fireplace.  (Smalls are welcome)

Lucas and Adelheid
6810 Rolling Meadows
Tuttle, OK 73089
(405) 639-9936 - Adelheid
or
(405) 639-9937 - Lucas (call Lucas for Driving Directions)

Please R.S.V.P. by Wednesday, December 10.

*White Elephant - Gifts are typically inexpensive, humorous "gag gift" items or used items from home (i.e. that ugly polka-dotted Christmas sweater with elves on it that you've had in your closet since you were 12 )