[Namron] Protectorate Gate Sign Up

David Reynolds lucas_mor_mac_raghnaill at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 19:16:57 PDT 2008

You still have the opportunity to serve you Barony and through reciprocity your King.  We still have to openings for gate.  The first from 5:45AM - 8:00AM on Saturday.  The second from 7:45AM - 10:00AM on Saturday.  If you sign up for one of these times you will have the wonderful privelage of working with her Grace Venessa, who will be gate coordinator for that time period.

Don't make me track you down and use guilt.