[Namron] rapier and scribal tonight

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 06:45:45 PDT 2008

Greetings all,
Just a note to remind you that we are having rapier practice and scribal at our house this evening starting at 7 p.m. Our address is 15601 Camellia in SW Oklahoma City. To get to our house take your best route to the intersection of SW 149th and S Western and continue south on Western. Make a right into the Wildflower edition and a left onto Camellia. We are the house with the maroon truck and the silver car. Looking forward to seeing you! Oh and Orlando made a cheesecake for a snack.
See you all then!
Cat