[Namron] Contact me to reserve tent pads for Axeman

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 21:29:29 PDT 2008

There are 12 tent pads behind the feast hall that have access to electricity.  I am reserving these for people who need access to electricity for medical equipment, etc.

If you need one reserved, please let me know.  Also, if there are other accommodations that you need, please let me know in advance so we can work on doing our best to make appropriate accommodations.

Thanks,

 Lady Isobel Margaret de Kirkbryde
Co-Autocrat, Disability Coordinator, Axeman