[Namron] Inkle weaving class at Axeman V

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Fri Oct 31 09:46:24 PDT 2008

Greetings,

I am planning on teaching an introduction to inkle weaving class at
Axeman V.  If you're interested in attending, please let me know so I
can prepare handouts and supplies.  I would also like to know if you
will be bringing a loom or need to borrow one.  You can contact me at
eppersos at oge.com .

I'm hoping to limit the class to about 6-8 people, but if there are more
people interested I may be able to do the class twice or I can teach it
again at another time.

Annabelle Fitzsimmons