[Namron] Do We Have Enough In The Kitty For This?

Annais annais at cox.net
Thu Oct 2 15:01:22 PDT 2008

Oh, I don't know, Wolfgang. Maybe we could set up a Special Reserve Fund for this (if that didn't get the Reeves twictching....). And then we could do a Non Reciprocal Operating Fund transfer from the General Fun for a few bucks (or deers). I think that officially made the Reeves and Seneschal's twitch (maybe even in unison, bwahahahahaha!!!)
And if we beg, borrow, and shake down all the Davenports in town for loose change, I bet we could come up with..... $1.15 (2.3 BS, approx). I think that's a good start.
So, how 'bout it? I think it's feasible. Let's do it!!!!
Annais
(Ducking and running... I LOVE Government and Not-for-Profit Accounting... wheeeeee!)

---- JOHN <variglog at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I promise I'll never ask for any thing else again :-)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180295129086>
&item=180295129086

Wolfgang