[Namron] Do We Have Enough In The Kitty For This?

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 17:39:14 PDT 2008

*does the Seneschal handbook makes my brain twitch dance and goes to hide in the corner from what she wants to do but is tied by the restraints of a title*

Lady Siobhan ingenTigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus
Seneschal, Canton of Skorragardr
Nordsteorra, Kingdom of Ansteorra
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.