[Namron] SCA in Space

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 03:12:07 PDT 2008

Just think though ...

Cross winds affecting the arrow shoots = 0
Wind resistance due to fletchings = 0
You can now make your fletches as big as you want making them easier to
find:-)

Of course, now the arrows don't slow down and drop to the ground after
60 or 70 yards. So that could be a small problem ...

I got it, since there are no more problems with wind and drag ... no
more excuses .... just hit the target:-)

Vincenti