[Namron] Driving Distance Question

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 10:31:05 PDT 2008

Lady Z,

   I was looking at it as a daytrip, but I now see that it's 500ish miles roundtrip from where I live..plus,I've got to be in Tahlequah working Friday evening until about 10:30p.m.

  I'll probably have to give it a pass..I am hoping to be at Brad Leah next weekend..it's about the same distance, but I could start about 10:30 Friday night, rather than be an extra 100ish miles away.

   Are you planning on going to Brad Leah?

Val