[Namron] Halloween Party - Food, Fun, & Fire

Shadow Foster shadowfoster at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 22:29:36 PDT 2008

Come one, come all, to a Halloween party at my place and join in the fun.  We are having an old-fashioned hay ride, going to light a bonfire later in the evening, and the grill will be turning out yummy things to keep our insides warm and our taste buds happy!  Just bring yourself and any alcohol you might want to enjoy!  Costumes encouraged, but not required.  Come on out, have some fun, bring a friend - the more the merrier!

PS - You will get to see why I have gone 'poof' for the last 2 seasons. Yeah, the house is finally done and ready for company.  So for those who did not make it to the wedding, come see the house my hubby built us.
Lady Shadow

Party - Halloween night (Oct 31)
Time - 6 PM till everyone leaves or falls asleep

Place - 14331 Fishmarket Rd, McLoud, OK 74851
*Note* - when looking up address online, we are 1/2 mile south of where it says we are

Phone - 386-7778