[Namron] Once upon a time

Ronald Dawdy (HL Grimhun) ronalddawdy at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 17:11:16 PDT 2008

Once upon a time.
In a land far away.

A beautiful, independent, self-assured princess happened upon a frog
As she sat contemplating ecological issues on the shores of an
unpolluted pond in a verdant meadow near her castle

The frog hopped into the princess' lap and said "Elegant lady, I was
once a handsome prince, until an evil witch cast a spell upon me. One
kiss from you, however, and I will turn back into the dopper young
prince that I am.

And then my sweet, we can marry and set up housekeeping in your
castle with my mother. Where you can prepare meals, clean my clothes,
bear my children, and forever feel grateful and happy doing so."

That night, as the princess dined sumptuously on lightly sauteed frog
legs seasoned in white wine and onion cream sauce, she chuckled and
thought to herself...

I think not.