[Namron] SCA in Space

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Tue Oct 14 15:51:46 PDT 2008

Vincenti wrote:
> Of course, now the arrows don't slow down and drop to the ground after
> 60 or 70 yards. So that could be a small problem ...
>
> I got it, since there are no more problems with wind and drag ... no
> more excuses .... just hit the target:-)

But the arrows will not fly as fast.  Half the energy will go into
shooting *you* in the opposite direction.

Hey! Maybe we've found a use for all the combat bolts that are no longer
field legal.  Maneuvering during EVAs with crossbows...  And minor orbit
corrections to satellites!

Ulfie

(hum-hum.... Viking Warriors! More than meets the eye... hum-hum)