[Namron] ISO Lady Ailis

Rebecca BAker tribewench at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 23:39:41 PDT 2008

'Allo, 'Allo!

Lady Ailis is here and as always at your service.  *winks*

I've been making plans to hopefully attend the Namron Populace next month.  Unfortunatly due to mundanity I missed the previous meetings.

If someone would like to reach me, feel free to contact me at home at...
(405) 470-2920
Unfortunately the cell phones are down due to technical RL issues.  Or, you may reach me at BardessOfTheSted at aol.com

Thanks to all who brought this email to my attention.  (Love you Daddy!)
Lady Ailis Mareoun Haddock