[Namron] lost and found at samhain

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Mon Oct 27 13:07:05 PDT 2008

Greetings;

 The members of our Barony who helped us bring things back from the event are meeting at our storage unit to unload everything on Wednesday, so we should have the lost and found list complete by Thursday. I will e-mail you when we have that list. Is there anything we should be on the lookout for?

 Rose the Obnoxious
 580-514-9764

Chris Simon <chainmansca at yahoo.com> wrote: Hey all

 Its Aethelred I am not on the group for eldern so if possible when the lost and found gets posted ( lost my cell phone and a couple of shirts) could someone please forward it to me. I don't have internet at home so i have to check it at work and access is limited.

 Thanks

 Aethelred

 aka stunt squire