[Namron] BARONIAL GUARD PRACTICE SUNDAY!

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 31 17:35:34 PDT 2008

Wolfgang here inviting everyone to take a break from all the dreadful news
of Elections and Recessions and join me at 2 pm Sunday in Reaves Park
(Fighter Practice) and become part of your Baronial Guard.  Why should you
become a Guard?  First of all, I promise you a lot of fun and great
camaraderie.  You get to carry a long Pokey Thing and wear some really fun
and colourful garb.  And when you stand duty as a Baronial Guard, not only
are you doing Yeoman's duty for your Barony and Kingdom, you carry on a
tradition that has stood in history for hundreds and hundreds of years.

There are no special requirements except for a desire to have fun while
proudly serving Namron/Skorragardr and Ansteorra.  If this will be your
first time with us, have no fears as we can quickly get you up to speed.
And with Medieval Fair just a few months away, I can promise there will be
some great missions in store for our Guard.

I look forward to seeing you Sunday :-)

In Service

Herr Wolfgang