[Namron] War Meeting! All would-be Rapier Fighters

Daniel Pupek daniel.pupek at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 19:49:37 PDT 2008

In preparation for the likely outbreak of war to the south, his
Excellency, Baron Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair of Namron, has charged
me with the great honor of commanding the Barony's rapier forces and
preparing for the imminent threat posed by the Hordes of Gleann
Abahann!

Preparations begin this Tuesday @ 730PM prior to Namron Pop! I call
all able-bodied men (and women) to step forth and defend their Kingdom
from these invaders to the south. I need skilled swordsman to lead and
train our forces as Lieutenants and Sergeants. All other recruits will
be trained as foot soldiers in the tactics and strategies of the
melee. Fighters from all Baronys and Cantons are welcome to join us.

Although our Baron and Baroness always pray that peace may reign
through-out the Kingdom the winds of treachery have reached their ears
and they bid us prepare for combat. I suspect, we will make camp with
the rest of the Ansteoran forces in the Barony of Bordermarch, on the
20th day of November.  It is my intent to make short work of these
treacherous dogs and, with luck, return victorious on the 23rd day of
November.

So, if you have considered fighting Rapier or already fight rapier
then please join us on Tuesday. It is the Baron's plan to show up in
force to both BAM and Gulf Wars this year!

Vivat Namron!

--
"Prudentia Prius Viris" - Wisdom Before War

visit my blog @ http://dan-thinks.blogspot.com