[Namron] Archery rankings

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Wed Sep 17 00:33:07 PDT 2008

The latest round of Royal Rounds have processed, being delayed a bit by
a hurricane near the house of the Keeper of the Rounds.

Vincenti da Murano went up one third of one point, putting him ... one
third of one point *ahead* of his son, Baldo.  That's just showing off.

And Margherita de Mantua went up *five* points as well, pointing her
less than a point away from her son's score.

Leonard not only jumped up 4.7 points, he made it up into the next
ranking and is now a Bowman in the Open Handbow division (black tassel
with a blue knot).  Congratulations, Bowman!!!

Sadly (*snort*), His Excellency is now 56 points behind me, as his last
"away" score is now over a year old.  To maintain one's ranking one has
to have shot a Royal Round at a practice or event held by another group.
Of course, all he needs to do is shoot a 49 at Mooneschadowe this
weekend and he will tie me...  And rusty or not, I think he can manage
that.  So I'm going to have to coast on just four days of gloating...

Ulf
Namron Archery Marshal
(and now... baronial target!)