[Namron] Heraldic and Scribal Workshop

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 08:24:22 PDT 2008

Greetings

You are invited to attend an activity hosted by Sæmundr and Sarait and The
Canton of Skorragarðr called The All Things Herald and Scribal Educational
Day on September 27th.

We are blessed to have several of our neighbors from the Province of
Mooneschadowe instructing us.  Lord Ivo Blackhawk and his Lady Lillias
McGuffan will be teaching List/Field and Site Heraldry and having a Scribal
class.   Lady Emma will also be attending and teaching some basic book
heraldry.  We will start at 10am and end when classes are complete.  We will
also be having a potluck lunch, so bring your favorite side or dessert.  We
are so excited, invite friends and family to learn about these two arts
within the SCA. If you plan to attend, you may wish to bring lawn chairs.

The address is 20061 Timberidge Rd, Harrah, Oklahoma and our phone
information can be found on the Skorragarðr website.

Bless
Sæmundr

--
Are you looking for Jim or Sæmundr? Find them both at:
https://sites.google.com/site/saemundrofnamron/