[Namron] Please Resend Award Recommendations!

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Sun Sep 21 19:54:58 PDT 2008

Greetings,

I spoke with Her Majesty today and they have power back and access to
email again.  But it turns out that part of the database for award
recommendations was lost.  She has asked that if you have put in award
recommendations for Triumphe or Protectorate, that you please resend
them ASAP so that they can go through those recommendations in time for
Protectorate.  I'm not sure about recommendations for any other future
events, but I would resend them as well.  Better safe than sorry.

In Service,
Baron Donnchadh