[Namron] Protectorate

Ashly "Sakami" Belford raviachekov at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 10:22:42 PDT 2008

*Pokes head from cesspool of collegiate affairs*
Hey guys!
Um question, checked the Namron Website and noted that there is nothing about protectorate on there.
Where are we having it this year?
Are there cabins? Who do I contact to reserve if there are?
What about feast cost and reservations?
Also, some of you make know, but for those that don't...
Kolormr and I are going to be handfasted/betrothed at this event, not sure when exactly, but yeah...It's gonna happen.
I'll likely poke back up (college willing) a bit more in September (Event-wise, still working nights otherwise.).
Blessings to you all,
Sakami.
*Dashes off to go write another paper*

Sakurai no Sakami, House Firestorm
~*~
Or, a Phoenix Gules
~*~*~
Crossbows don't kill people; quarrels kill people.
~*~*~*~
The way to a mans heart is through his stomach . . . and UP!