[Namron] Proctectorate invites at pop

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 3 13:48:35 PDT 2008

Hello all,
Just a note to let you know that I will have Proctectorate invitations with me at pop tonight and paints so if you want to paint one there you can or if you want to take one home to paint you can do that as well. We will also be painting them at Barat and Jacqueline's this Saturday in addition to holding brewing day so if you would like to paint one there that would be awesome. My only requirement if you take one with you is that you get it back to me next week as these have to go out asap. I will be at Wiesenfeuer pop next Monday and we will be holding scribal and rapier at our home again next Tuesday as well.
Thanks a bunch to all the painters who plan to help out and to all of those who came out last night to help. I appreciate you all!
YIS,
Cat