[Namron] Archery Royal Round Challenge

Chris Melton CMelton at POTAWATOMI.ORG
Thu Sep 4 11:12:39 PDT 2008

            Ulf,

            When is this Challenge going to take place?

Lady Maeve of Namron

Christine M. Melton

Citizen Potawatomi Nation

WIC Program

Vendor Coordinator

Phone (405)  273-3216

Fax(405)  273-4660

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob [mailto:rob at mummersguild.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 1:07 PM
To: Barony of Namron Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Namron] Archery Royal Round Challenge

Bah, and I thought shooting at butts was bad enough...

Why, o why did they repeal the pun tax? :P

On Sep 4, 2008, at 12:50 PM, Lord Pooky wrote:

I do so hope I  get to challenge both of your Royal round rumps or maybe my
best man The Walker who would definitely make you both quiver at the sight
of his aim!

I'm not stringing you along. No backsliding on the wager...

It all sounds very cheeky,
Cupid

~ ~ ~
Bitter is made sweet through love; copper becomes gold through love.
Through love dregs become clear; love heals all pain.
Through love the king becomes slave; love brings the dead to life.
-Rumi, "Mathnawi"