[Namron] Getting on the mailing lists

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Sat Sep 6 12:34:44 PDT 2008

Terric wrote:
> please place HE Ayesha on the namron and northern lists please. sge got
> lost somewhere. email to
>     alviscin at aol.com.

Terric, I'm not the mailing list moderator, but I can tell you how to do
it yourself, bypassing any middleman and ensuring action!

I know you have a web browser.

To subscribe, visit:
there, you may enter your e-mail information and hit the "subscribe"
button.  A confirmation email is sent.  Follow the directions in that
email and you're done.

That same web address allows you to log in with the password it sent
you.  You can then change a number of options about how you receive
email, etc.  You can even set it to temporarily stop sending you some
while you are gone to Pennsic or the like.

Oh, and to get on the northern list... same kinda thing.  Go to: