[Namron] fabric sale

Garnet Stevens scooterjester at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 13:41:44 PDT 2008

Greetings all -
Recently I did an inventory (completely involuntarily, I assure you) of my fabric stash and come to an unpleasant conclusion. I never thought I would admit to something like this, but I am drowning in fabric. Some of it will have to go.  (I think the end of the world is near)=.)

Anyway, I will be having a BIG fabric sale at my house on September 28.  I'll have things set out by noon and keep it out until about 6 pm or so.  I have mundane fabrics and period fabrics.  I will probably also be throwing in some patterns and trims.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call after 2 pm any afternoon. Phone # 386-3874.

Sincerely,
Ginger Stevens
Annora de Warrene