[Namron] Award Recommendations for Protectorate

Baroness Muriel ingen Gille Crist of Namron baroness at entelesoft.com
Wed Sep 17 07:32:09 PDT 2008

Populace!   We have received several recommendations for baronial level
awards - torsads (service) and fluers (arts), but barely any Kingdom level
awards.  Maybe the Crown has been so generous they already recognized
everyone in the Barony.  However, stuff keeps happening.  Someone is doing
it all!  Who do you see everywhere you go?  Who makes stuff happen?  Who
does the thankless jobs that no one sees?  Who's been hunched over a desk or
out on the field practicing until they are the "go-to" person or the "that's
so awesome it's disgusting" person?  Who's just starting out but deserves
encouragement?   Tell us!   We can do the work of looking up their previous
awards if that's what's holding you back from making recommendations.

If you're curious about the kinds of awards our Kingdom uses,
www.anstorra.org has a button on the left called "award definitions".   If
you don't know someone's name, tell us what you do know.  Anything more
descriptive than "that big guy with  the beard"  or "that crazy lady"  will
work.

Just DO NOT simply reply to this email. Put this in the To: line:
excellencies at namron.ansteorra.org

Thank you!
-Muriel