[Namron] Taking Names

Shalon Reynolds shalon_reynolds at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 19:30:04 PDT 2008

Greetings Barony of Namron.  As your Herald I have been visiting the Kingdom Order of Precedence and Taking Names(http://herald.ansteorra.org/OP/).  Using the Barony's list of people on the Namron Website, I have already added several Group affiliations to our members who have long been unclaimed.  This not only makes searching the OP much easier when looking for award recognitions, because you can search the OP by group,  it also makes our barony look AWESOME.  However, in my quest to promote our Barony, I have run across a few questions that I would like to pose to the populace. (See attachment)  A handful of our members listed on our website with Kingdom level awards are not easily found or even accessable in the OP due to name changes, spelling issues, or even possible (but I shudder at the thought) mistakes in court reporting. While the Zodiacus is thrilled at the work I have already done to update both our barony and the canton's group listings, she is eager for me to continue this work.  So, if you could please look at the attached list of people and offer me some insight before I have to go "medieval" and pull out old paperwork, it would be much appreciated.  Also, if you look at the OP and notice someone not on either the Namron Group list -or- my attached discrepancy list, please let me know.
YIS,
Lady Adelheid Lilje
Namron Herald

Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages!

Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages!