[Namron] Let's Try This Again (Attachment)

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Mon Sep 29 20:22:29 PDT 2008

Thank you so much for doing this Lady Adelheid!

I can't say which are correct spellings, but here are the names of
people as they are listed in the Kingdom OP.  For those of you who are
already listed under another group, you can email zodiacus at ansteorra.org
and she can change it to whichever group you would like.  It doesn't
matter what zip code you're in.

In Service,
Baron Donnchadh

Shalon Reynolds wrote:
> TAKING NAMES:
>
> My attachment seems to not be working, or at least needs moderator
> approval due to the size of the Word Document (which is only 2 pages,
> lol).  So I will try it this way until my message is moderator
> approved....
>

> Website Populace Listing and Kingdom OP Discrepancies
>

> Legend:
>
> (N) = Namron
>
> (S) = Skorragardr
>
> (W) = Wiesenfeuer
>
> (NK) = Northkeep
>

> 1^st name appears as listed on the Namron Website.
>
> *2^nd name* (if applicable) appears as listed on the Kindgom Order of
> Precedence
>

>  (N)Lady Afsenae - *Afsaneh Na Siosal
> <http://herald.ansteorra.org/OP/op-names.php?search=Afsaneh%20Na%20Siosal&id=83>*
>
> *-  *Is this the same person?
>

>  (S) Lord Andrei Iosifev syn (Andrukh) –
>
> -          He is listed as Lord Andrei on the website, but the OP does
> not have a Andrei or a Andrukh.
>
> -          Is this a court reporting error, or did he originally play
> / or now plays under a different name
>

> (S) Lord Apollonaras Darius Septimius - *Apollonerus Darius Septimus*.
>
> -          Which is the correct spelling?
>

>  (NK) Honorable Lord Artair Macmora
> <http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/a.html#ArtairMacmora> – listed on
> the OP under Northkeep
>

> (W) Lady Brenna Garrett
> <http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/b.html#BrennaGarrett> – listed on
> the OP under Wiesenfeuer
>

> (N) Lady Cassia MacWilliam
> <http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/c.html#CassiaMacWilliam> –
>
> -          She is listed as Lady Cassia on the website, but the OP
> does not have a Cassia.
>
> -          Is this a court reporting error, or did she originally play
> / or now plays under a different name?

In the OP as Kassia MacWilliams

> (N) Lord Charinthalis Del Sans
> <http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/c.html#Charinthalis> –
>
> -          He is listed as Lord Charinthalis on the website, but the
> OP does not have a Charinthalis.
>
> -          Is this a court reporting error, or did he originally play
> / or now plays under a different name.

In the OP as Charenthalis del Sans, listed under NK

> (N) Lady Constance nic Leod
> <http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/c.html#ConstancenicLeod> -
> *Constance MacLeod
> <http://herald.ansteorra.org/OP/op-names.php?search=Constance%20MacLeod&id=1175>*
>
> -  Is this the same person?  If so, which is the correct spelling?

Same person

> (N)Lord Jack MacLear (Taylor)
> <http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/j.html#JackMacLear> –
>
> -          He is listed as Lord Jack on the website, but the OP does
> not have a Jack Maclear.
>
> -          Is this a court reporting error, or did he originally play
> / or now plays under a different name?

In the OP as Taylor of Namron

> (S)Lady Jasmine (Charlie)
> <http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/j.html#JasmineCharlie>
>
> -          She is listed as Lady Jasmine on the website, but the OP
> does not have a Lady Jasmine.
>
> -          Is this a court reporting error, or did she originally play
> / or now plays under a different name?
>

> (N)Lord Lawrence of Namron
> <http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/l.html#LawrenceduPaulson>
>
> -          He is listed as Lord Lawrence on the website, but the OP
> does not have a Lawrence of Namron.
>
> -          Is this a court reporting error, or did he originally play
> / or now plays under a different name?

In the OP as Lawrence du Paulson

> (N)Lord Lineas Cocteau
>
> -           He is listed as Lord Lineas on the website, but the OP
> does not have a Lineas.
>
> -           Is this a court reporting error, or did he originally play
> / or now plays under a different name?

In the OP as Lineus Cocteau

> (S)Lady Lucrezia di Gilead
> <http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/l.html#LucreziadiGilead> –
>
> -          She is listed as Lady Lucrezia on the website, but the OP
> does not have  Lucrezia di Gilead listed.
>
> -          Is this a court reporting error, or did she originally play
> / or now plays under a different name?

In the OP as Lucrezia the Beloved

> (N)Hasheika Maleah Farasha Raushana bint Abdullah
> <http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/m.html#Maleah>  - *Mellilah
> Farasha Raushana bint Abdullah
> <http://herald.ansteorra.org/OP/op-names.php?search=Mellilah%20Farasha%20Raushana%20bint%20Abdullah&id=3367>*
>
> -          Which is correct spelling?
>

> (N)Lady Maura Mag Fhionnain
> <http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/m.html#MauraMagFhionnain> -
> *Maura MacBryde
> <http://herald.ansteorra.org/OP/op-names.php?search=Maura%20MacBryde&id=3320>*
> listed under Wiesenfeuer
>
> -          Is this the same person?
>

> (S)Lord Pukhta (Pooky) Lovtsevich
> <http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/p.html#ThePooky> - *Pukhta
> Lovvek*
> <http://herald.ansteorra.org/OP/op-names.php?search=Pukhta%20Lovvek&id=2655>
>
> -          Which is the correct spelling?
>

> (NK)Lady Rose Macmora
> <http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/r.html#RoseMacmora>- Listed on
> the OP from Northkeep
>

> (N)Lady Saleyah of Namron (Crystal)
> <http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/s.html#SaleyahofNamron> –
>
> -          She is listed as Lady Saleya on the website, but the OP has
> no Saleyah listed.
>
> -          Is this a court reporting error, or did she originally
> play  / or now plays under a different name?

In the OP as Saleya of Namron

> (N)Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah
> <http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/s.html#SamarahbintAnaanbintMellilah> –
>

> -          She is listed as Lady Samarah on the website, but the OP
> has no Samarah listed
>
> -          Is this a court reporting error, or did she originally play
> / or now plays under a different name?

In the OP as Samarra bint Annaan

> (S)Lady Shadow of Skorragardr
> <http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/s.html#ShadowofSkorragardr> –
> *Shadow Foster*
>
> -          Is this the same person?

Yes

> (W) Sibéal inghean uí Ruairc (Bella)
> <http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/s.html#BellauiRuairc> – listed
> under Wiesenfeuer
>

> (N)Lady Tane Verloren
> <http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/t.html#TaneVerloren> - *Tanea de
> Ver Loren
> <http://herald.ansteorra.org/OP/op-names.php?search=Tanea%20de%20Ver%20Loren&id=4433>*
>
> -      Is this the same person?   If so, which is the correct spelling?
>

> (N)Lord Terence Daniel
> <http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/t.html#TeranceDaniel> –
>
> -          He is listed as Lord Terence on the website, but the OP has
> no Terence listed.
>
> -          Is this a court reporting error, or did he originally play
> / or now plays under a different name?

In the OP as Terrance Daniel

> (N)_Lord Ulrich Velkner
> <http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/u.html#UlrichVelkner>  -
>
> -          He is listed under Lord Ulrich Velkner on the website, but
> the OP does not have a Ulrich Velkner.
>
> -          Is this a court reporting error, or did he originally play
> / or now plays under a different name?

In the OP as Ulric Velkner