[Namron] OP

Shalon Reynolds shalon_reynolds at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 30 01:00:00 PDT 2008

Thank you for this information, I will text message her (I love technology) and see under which group she would like to be affiliated.

YIS,
Lady Adelheid Lilje
Namron Herald

From: dnk_p at hotmail.comTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 22:35:26 -0500Subject: Re: [Namron] OP

Adelade,RE: (S)Lady Lucrezia di Gilead ? She is listed as Lady Lucrezia on the website, but the OP does not have Lucrezia di Gilead listed. Is this a court reporting error, or did she originally play / or now plays under a different name?She added the Giovanni di Gilead later when Orlando and I moved here. Before that I believe that she was Lady Lucrezia the Beloved. YIS,Cat