[Namron] Let's Try This Again (Attachment)

Chass Brown charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 30 16:29:12 PDT 2008

Tis I Lord Charinthalis Del Sans Mispelled on the order of presidence as Chaenthalis Del Sans lol They got it right on the AOA Scroll though lol. I hail from Namron but they have me listed as from Northkeep which is an Error. I do go off and on by the SCA nickname of Chass the Arse.. given to me by someone i Hate but it aplty describes me.

Lord Charinthalis Del Sans aka Chass of the portable Chariot
Muddeler of Mead and Defender of the defensless