[Namron] Let's Try This Again (Attachment)

V Scribe vscribe at cox.net
Tue Sep 30 06:39:18 PDT 2008

The cause of the problem is this: our mailing list is set to reject
any message with an attachment. This is to protect our subscribers.

It will also reject any message over 20k in size, or one with too many
recipients (common with spam), or messages from anyone not subscribed
to the list.

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
Namron List Admin.
M.K.A. Stephen Pursley