[Namron] Let's Try This Again (Attachment)

Margaret Decker m.p.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 30 20:53:38 PDT 2008

  Website Populace Listing and Kingdom OP Discrepancies

  Legend:

  (N) = Namron

  (S) = Skorragardr

  (W) = Wiesenfeuer

  (NK) = Northkeep

  1st name appears as listed on the Namron Website.

  2nd name (if applicable) appears as listed on the Kindgom Order of Precedence

   (N) Lady Cassia MacWilliam –

  -          She is listed as Lady Cassia on the website, but the OP does not have a Cassia.

  -          Is this a court reporting error, or did she originally play / or now plays under a different name?

  (I talked to Kassie today. She got her AOA outside Namron, is no longer playing and prefers the spelling I gave but the other is what passed.

  Margarite