[Namron] my hubby ... the coautocrat and pervert

Lawrence huntsmanlance at cox.net
Thu Sep 4 14:06:03 PDT 2008

As an Archery Marshal i am happy to say that it is my "Official Duty!!!"  To
inspect all "Equipment" to make sure that it meets the safety
standards....that participants conduct themselves in a "Safe" manner while
on the field.....AND  to inspect any "Target Butts" to make sure that they
are safe for an "Arrow shaft" so that they wont cause any "Damage" to
them!!!

dang i am gonna be in so much trouble when my better half reads these
post!!!   : )

Lance