[Namron] my hubby ... the coautocrat and pervert

Russ Ives knuckelball21 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 14:32:51 PDT 2008

From: matthiasthebrewer at cox.netTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 16:20:32 -0500Subject: Re: [Namron] my hubby ... the coautocrat and pervert

I still think you should be in charge of the butts. ;PP

As an Archery Marshal i am happy to say that it is my "Official Duty!!!"  To inspect all "Equipment" to make sure that it meets the safety standards....that participants conduct themselves in a "Safe" manner while on the field.....AND  to inspect any "Target Butts" to make sure that they are safe for an "Arrow shaft" so that they wont cause any "Damage" to them!!!

dang i am gonna be in so much trouble when my better half reads these post!!!   : )

Lance

Not that my wife would allow it, but considering the time of the event shouldn't it be the knights marshall obligation to do the inspecting.

Rolf