[Namron] Archery Royal Round Challenge

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 19:36:49 PDT 2008

Have you not told them that you ARE the Baron of Namron?  Are you undercover
in some sort of secret royal mission?  I do not understand.. ;)

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 9:28 PM, Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <
donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:

> What you may not realize is that Ulf and I used to be only one point
> different.  So that gap is /increasing./ :)
>
> I will be happy to answer the challenge.  Of course that means I'll need to
> get to practice more often which is kind of hard when work has me flying out
> Sunday evenings.  Stupid job.
>
> Baron Donnchadh
>

> Lawrence wrote:
>
>> LMAO.... stirring the pot is Fun!
>>
>> My money is on Ulfie....he is my Archery Marshal after all !!!  (not that
>> am sucking up mind you)  : )

Are you looking for Jim or Sæmundr? Find them both at:
https://sites.google.com/site/saemundrofnamron/