[Namron] Archery Royal Round Challenge

Chris Melton CMelton at POTAWATOMI.ORG
Fri Sep 5 05:53:28 PDT 2008

Ulf,

Can you e-mail Darius with the directions to the archery field I may be able
to get him out there this weekend.  You do this on Sunday right?  I will be
out of the office for the rest of the day so you will need to e-mail him at
home.

Thanks,
Lady Maeve of Namron

Christine M. Melton
Citizen Potawatomi Nation
WIC Program
Vendor Coordinator
Phone (405)  273-3216
Fax(405)  273-4660

-----Original Message-----
From: Ulf Gunnarsson [mailto:ulfie at cox.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 7:35 PM
To: Barony of Namron Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Namron] Archery Royal Round Challenge

Lady Maeve wrote:
>             Ulf,
>
>             When is this Challenge going to take place?

By its nature, it has already begun.  I cannot speak for His Excellency,
but I can say that I will be out at the archery range this weekend.  It
will take three scores at 16% better than I am currently shooting (on
the average) to get there.  Or two incredibly good scores to average in.
Or one impossibly-good-and-I-better-have-plenty-of-witnesses...