[Namron] Namron Pike Drill This Sunday!

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 5 19:48:12 PDT 2008

Wolfgang here and I would like to announce practice for the Namron
Ceremonial Pike Guard will be this Sunday at Fighters' Practice 2pm at
Reaves Park.  We still need folks who are looking to have fun and learn a
skill not too many people still practice this day.  Since it is not
fighting, no armour is required and it gives a perfect opportunity to enjoy
a low impact comfortable workout.  Plus we look damn good!

I shall bring extra Pole Arms and would like to start work on the commands
for standing duty during Protectorate Court (there are only 5 of them, and
they are called in the tradition of the Swiss Vatican Guard!).

I look forward to seeing you Sunday.

Wolfgang