[Namron] Changes to requirements for performances at the Norman Medieval Fair...

Lawrence huntsmanlance at cox.net
Wed Apr 1 09:31:46 PDT 2009

Awww man....( smacking forehead ).....i forgot today was April 1st and
thought maybe Robert and Lorenzo's wives hit them a little to hard in the
head, or that they both forgot to take their medications!!!

Yeah i hate to admit that you got me.... but i am glad that my "friends"
hadnt completely lost their ever loving minds!!! : )

Lance

  _____