[Namron] Changes to requirements for performances at the NormanMedieval Fair...

Dan Corley okiewriter at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 15:37:23 PDT 2009

Notice ! After much research I have found that all FAG compliance officers must have a pink silk hankie tucked into their loincloth. They also call men "cute" a lot so this is a dead giveaway. The pink hankies alone will give you enough warning to switch to a deep Alabama accent or other appropriate Southernism (also a real word)
Ld. Cormac