[Namron] Medieval Fair/Youth Boffer Demo

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 17:20:53 PDT 2009

REALLY looking forward to this!

Your my Heroine

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I
can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do
it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way
again!"  -- Master Jerry Lewis