[Namron] Wiesenfeuer Baronial Feast (and a note about onions)

Lord Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Mon Apr 6 23:18:55 PDT 2009

Greetings All!
Wiesenfeuer's Baronial Championship approaches quickly! As a matter of fact
it is this weekend at Camp Da Kani. As feast-o-crat I am officially making a
shameless plug for feast! Feast will feature 4 removes of German favorites.
FOR THOSE WITH AN ONION ALLERGY I have gone to great pains to ensure that we
have non-onion variations of each dish. I have also done the same for ginger
(that wasn't easy). Feast will feature several types of entertainment
(bardic, drums, dancing) and be entirely waited. Pre-regs are being taken
through ACCEPS.

So, without further delay here is the menu:

1st Remove
Pretzel brochen Bean Salad 2nd Remove Herb Chicken Breast Spatzel 3rd
RemoveSauerbraten Marinated Potatos and Carrots Red Cabage 4th
Remove German Cheesecake

You can find out more about the event
here<http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/images/event_announcements/baronial_2009.pdf>
.