[Namron] Wiesenfeuer Baronial and parking

Terry Stilwell wolfstaralphax at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 12:54:50 PDT 2009

Greetings,
With Baronial this weekend I just wanted to let everyone know of the parking
situation at camp DaKaNi at Baronial.  There will be a NON-SCA activity this
Friday thru Sat afternoon at the Nature Center, so we will only be able to
park in the sports field which is located at gate 3 where Troll will be.
LIMITED unloading, and HANDICAP parking ONLY around Covered Pavillion/Nature
Center.  If you park there unauthorized you WILL be asked to move.  Thank
you all in advance for making my life(and event) less stressful.

Yours In Service,
Centurion D'Alder Camber of Wolfstar
(Ranger Terry, Camp DaKaNi Ranger)

--
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
-Benjamin Franklin