[Namron] populous meeting and fighter practice

Susan Tillery sutillery at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 9 08:38:22 PDT 2009

In case you have not noticed the change of populous meeting site for April 21st and the cancellation of fighter practice are already up on the website.

I suspect that if we check with the Norman library they would not mind us going ahead and posting a notice in the library of the Moore location for this month's populous meeting now as long as we remove it the day after the meeting.

If we also post on the website that while fighter practice is cancelled some of us will be gathering at the normal fighter practice site on Sunday to enjoy the day we will be able to cover our bases.

YIS,

AEla