[Namron] An invitation to Barbariana Brawl 09

William Herron fitzbubba at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 10:32:48 PDT 2009

I'm not sure if this posted to the entire mailing list, or to just me.
 (Usually, I see a [Namron] prefix when it's a mailing list posting.)
So I'm reposting it just in case I'm the only one who got it.

The event date is July 24th-26th.  That's the opening weekend of
Pennsic, and the "Winter" Collegium in Westgate (Houston).

Care,
Bubba