[Namron] Beltane? Count down

Monica Ball mrsjacq at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 19:48:23 PDT 2009

It is the second weekend of May at Camp Da Ka Ni in OKC. Elizabeth and
Olivia de Calais(not sure about the spellings sorry) and Danielle de
Marseilles are the event stewards. I think Adena is running the games. Our
next meeting is 4/21 and notes are usually posted to this list with in a day
or so from the meeting. Bring your best A&S for the artisian competition and
of course we have the brewing competition. I'm sorry I dont have more info
but maybe you could get more from the event stewards directly.
I hope we see you there.

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 6:11 PM, Ronald Dawdy (HL Grimhun) <
ronalddawdy at yahoo.com> wrote:

> It is getting close and I cannot find info on Beltane on the website?
> For the pop that cannot get to pop meetings what is the latest info?
> Lost
> Grimmie

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'"
Monica Ball