[Namron] Namron Rapier fighter practice

Lord Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Sat Apr 18 11:44:50 PDT 2009

Greetings all,
   As discussed at populace, Namron's rapier practice will be this
Sunday at Reeves Park. I will have plenty of loaner gear available.

We'll be focusing again on individual skills and getting people
authorized. We'll also discuss rotating practice locations on Sunday
so we can attract a wider array of fencers from around the area.

Yis
Orlando