[Namron] Beltane Autocrats

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Tue Apr 21 13:14:54 PDT 2009

But if there were boffer, you would make my children very very very very very happy. Especially Micheal, who missed the boffer tournament at Samhain but is *finally* six, lol.

One should as a rule respect public opinion in so far as is necessary to avoid starvation and to keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyranny, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways. -Bertrand Russell