[Namron] Fighter Practice, new place new time

max collum loemax at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 08:28:32 PDT 2009

This is to let all who are interested know that Centurion Uriangqadai (Knights Marshal of Wiesenfeuer, I think some of you know him...I'm not sure... Mmmmmm :) and I will now be holding a joint Chivalric fighter practice at the new location off of SW 89th and Santa Fe ave. One mile west of I-35 on 89th street exit in Ok City. It is a multi sports complex behind the police station on santa fe. Practice will go from 1p.m to finish or 4p.m which ever comes first. I do have a one gallon water jug but please feel free to bring your own water. Thank you and hope to  see you there.

Until We Meet Again...
Lord Loemax D'sanai - Knights Marshal

	*
	*