[Namron] devices

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 15:27:50 PDT 2009

I am fairly new at book heraldry, but since that is the part of the job I'm doing and I'll be at Beltane, Lord willing, I'll be happy to help in any way I can.

 Lady Isobel Margaret de Kirkbryde
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragarðr
Member of Clann Lochlan & Clann Haddock