[Namron] Beltane info needed and given

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 08:34:57 PDT 2009

:
> My Dearest Lord Pooky;
> No one ever messes with you because you are so strong that a smiling,
> "gentle" pat on the head could induce brain damage...LOL

Fortunately I am confident then by imbuing my Life force through those
same hands I can heal any damage done.

A couple years beck a vehicular dragon fell off a mechanical fork lift
of lifting I was operating and landed on its roof. I got off the
machine approached the vehicular dragon  that was upside down, placed
my paws on its running board, pushed, and rolled the beast over roof
to doors to carriage. So I guess I'm not aged and decrepit yet.
Conversely it is hard to control the flat mouse pad on laptops because
without touching it the thing senses when my finger is hovering over
it within a half an inch and the cursor goes skittering off. With my
fingers, as with the gentlest push of a butterflies wing all your
stresses can be washed away.

I'm not complaining, if one must take the form of a male gendered body
I HIGHLY recommend a version based on the structure I am permitted to
wear.

But did I distract from the information I need? Horses? Confirm a
magic show time. and some other question/ I guess I did managed to
distract myself.

Good morning from the mind of,
Pooknolta