[Namron] Fw: [Northkeep] INPORTANT Recall NOTICE to FIGHTERS.(ADULT and YOUTH

Lawrence huntsmanlance at cox.net
Thu Apr 30 22:05:25 PDT 2009

REAL men dont wear cups!!! : )

  _____

From: namron-bounces+huntsmanlance=cox.net at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:namron-bounces+huntsmanlance=cox.net at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf
Of Sæmundr inn skærr
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 10:10 PM
To: Barony of Namron Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Namron] Fw: [Northkeep] INPORTANT Recall NOTICE to
FIGHTERS.(ADULT and YOUTH

No worries, I will check it for you this weekend.. I mean... C'mon.. on the
list field you filthy minds  :P  :D

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 7:17 PM, Monica Ball <mrsjacq at gmail.com> wrote:

Yikes! thanks for sharing the info on Underarmour's recall of cups for

Hazard: The cups can break if hit, posing a risk of serious injury hazard to
athletes.

Incidents/Injuries: Under Armour has received five reports of cups breaking,
including an injury involving cuts and bruising.

I will be checking tonight that my lord's equipment is not included in the
recall.

--
Monica Ball

Be polite; write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes
the rules of politeness. ~ Otto von Bismarck

Are you looking for Jim or Sæmundr?  Find them both at:
http://sites.google.com/site/saemundrofnamron/

06:01:00